Outreach National Radio Award is an initiative to recognize and encourage individuals/organisations for their remarkable contribution to Indian broadcasting industry. The awards are given on the occasion of Annual International Fadio Fair, Bhubaneswar. Submission of nomination for year 2021 will start on 1st January 2022 to 31st January 2022. The award comprises of six categories.
1.’Lifetime Achievement Award’, which will be given to a person who has delivered excellence in the field of radio broadcasting throughout his/her life.
2. ‘Award for Best Use of Radio in Public Service’, will honour someone who has used radio for wellness and development of public.
3. ‘Popular Radio Presenter of the Year’ award will be presented to a person who has gained mass popularity.
4. ‘Popular Radio Program of the Year’ award will be given to the one who hosts/produces the most popular radio program among the audience.
5. ‘Community Radio Station of the Year’ will be conferred to the community radio station which has delivered community based content as well as has worked for its development with active local involvement.
5. There will be a special ‘Radio Listener of the Year’ award which will be bestowed to the one who has been a dedicated and active listener throughout his life.
The winners will be selected on the basis of maximum number of nominations and remarks of Jury committee. Anyone can nominate one person each for the above said categories till midnight of January 25, in the official website of Outreach International Radio Fair i.e., www.radiofairindia.in.